Ways of Giving
Donor Advised Fund
A donor-advised fund (DAF) is a type of giving program that allows you to easily support KiDs Beach Club® (KBC). You may also be eligible for certain tax benefits. An increasingly popular charitable vehicle, DAFs are an excellent way to both simplify your charitable giving and facilitate your strategic philanthropic goals.
Donors may establish a KBC Donor-Advised Fund (DAF). This option allows KBC donors to establish a charitable account maintained and managed by KBC from which donor-advised distributions can be made from time to time to KBC, as well as to other charitable organizations.
What are the main advantages of a KBC DAF?
- Flexibility to make grant recommendations
- Ability to maintain anonymity and privacy
- Elimination of the need for an administrative or family office
- Significantly lower expenses
- Potentially qualify for tax benefits
Any individual, trust, corporation, estate, or private foundation may establish a DAF account with KBC.
Stocks, Mutual Fund Shares and Securities
Donating stock, mutual fund shares and securities is an amazing way to help KiDs Beach Club® reach more kids for Christ! Our friends at Wells Fargo Advisors makes these types of donations very simple while offering you valuable financial benefits:
- Donations are accepted for appreciated stocks, bonds or mutual funds
- The total value of the stock upon transfer is tax-deductible
- There is no obligation to pay any capital gains taxes on the appreciation
Please reach out to Rachelle Wagner or Stephen Wheeler at Wells Fargo Advisors of anticipated gifts.
DTC ELIGIBLE SECURITIES DELIVERY INSTRUCTIONS
Wells Fargo Clearing Services, LLC
Depository Trust Clearing (DTC) Eligible: #141 For the Benefit of: (F/B/O)“Kids Beach Club-3930-0893”
Bibles for Beach Club Program
Thanks to your generosity, we're able to give a Bible to every child in every Beach Club. For more information about our Bibles for Beach Club program, click here.