KiDs Beach Club® desires to provide every 3rd - 6th grade boy and girl a Jesus experience within the culture of his or her public elementary school.
KiDs Beach Club® is an innovative ministry established to mobilize the church to go outside its walls to do a Beach Club in order to take the message of Christ into the heart of its community.
Beach Clubs are high energy and filled with fun "kid centered" clubs that meet after school for one hour one day a week for 24 weeks. Beach Clubs incorporate the truth of scripture every time they meet. This allows the character words taught in all elementary schools to be reinforced through the teaching of scripture.
Beach Clubs are "connectors" that link a partnering church with an approved elementary school. KiDs Beach Club® is the over arching organizational umbrella allowing churches to have equal access to elementary schools. To see a list of our partnering churches and schools or to discover the church doing the club at your school click here.
Five Elements of a Beach Club:
- Connection Time - As kids make the transition from school into club, they enjoy a snack, fun activity or object lesson and get ready for club. During this time attendance is taken.
- Worship Time - Kids are led in worship hip-hop style where they can move to the music of our very own worship cd, Forever Friends, recorded by David Gentiles! After sitting all day in school, moving to the music is a welcomed thing!
- Memory Link Time - Each week kids are given bible memorization cards. As they come and say their verses they are rewarded with sweet treats. Also each week one KBC Bible is given away to an unsuspecting child!
- Bible Connection Time - At this point, kids are sitting and listening to a bible story told through drama, story telling or role play. Making the bible come alive and relevant to their life is the key.
- Make It Stick Time - Fun active games are played to review the lesson. Most kids come simply to play our games. What they end up finding is acceptance, love and a place to belong!