KiDs Beach Club® desires to provide every 3rd - 6th grade boy and girl a Jesus experience within the culture of his or her public elementary school.
KiDs Beach Club® is an innovative ministry established to mobilize the Church to go outside its walls to do a Beach Club in order to take the message of Christ into the heart of its community.
Beach Clubs are high energy, fun filled "kid centered" clubs that meet after school for one hour one day a week for 24 weeks. Beach Clubs incorporate the truth of scripture every time they meet. This allows the character words taught in all elementary schools to be reinforced through the teaching of scripture.
Beach Clubs are "connectors" that link a partnering church with an approved elementary school. KiDs Beach Club® is the over arching organizational umbrella allowing churches to have equal access to elementary schools. To see a list of our partnering churches and schools or to discover the church doing the club at your school click here.
Five Elements of a Beach Club:
- Connection Time - As kids make the transition from school into club, they enjoy a snack, fun activity or object lesson and get ready for club. During this time attendance is taken.
- Worship Time - Kids are led in worship where they can move to the music. After sitting all day in school, moving to the music is a welcomed thing!
- Memory Link Time - Each week kids are given bible memorization cards. Fun activities are included to help them learn and memorize these verses each week. As they come and say their verses they are rewarded with sweet treats.
- Bible Connection Time - At this point, kids are sitting and listening to a bible story told through drama, story telling or role play. Making the bible come alive and relevant to their life is the key.
- Make It Stick Time - Fun active games are played to review the lesson. Most kids come simply to play our games. What they end up finding is acceptance, love and a place to belong!
Our Statement of Faith
We believe that man was originally created in the image of God but has fallen through sin, and as a consequence, has separated himself from God, being dead in sin. Man is now essentially and unchangeably unholy apart from divine grace.
We believe that Jesus Christ was sent by God the Father to manifest God to man and to become the Redeemer of a lost world. Jesus was born of the Virgin Mary, lived a sinless life, and voluntarily accepted the Father's will and became the sacrificial Lamb to take away the sins of man through His death on the cross. On the third day after his burial, He rose again and was received into heaven where He now rules over all things and makes intercession for His people.
We believe in the Holy Spirit who indwells each believer at the moment of their conversion and empowers believers to live the Christian life and give service to God.
We believe all who are united to the risen and ascended Christ are members of His Church regardless of denominational affiliation. Having become members one of another, all are under solemn duty to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace, rising above sectarian differences and loving one another with a pure heart.
We believe that the local church is the primary instrument of God in the world today for the purpose of Biblical teaching, corporate worship, encouragement, fellowship, discipleship, evangelism and missions. Christians should make a commitment to a local church where they can be spiritually fed, connect with other ministries, and practice Biblical stewardship.
We believe that Christians are called to walk not after the flesh but after the Spirit, and so living in the power of the Spirit they will not fulfill the desires of the flesh. The flesh with its fallen nature needs to be kept constantly in subjection to Christ, so as not to come forth in our lives and bring dishonor to the Lord.
We believe that after death those who have trusted in the Lord Jesus Christ shall be resurrected and be reunited with Christ in heaven. Those who have not believed in Christ will be separated from God forever.
We are an interdenominational ministry that seeks to serve and cooperate with all segments of the body of Christ. We realize that there is division in the body over the matter of speaking in tongues and the second indwelling of the Holy Spirit after conversion. Our policy is that these practices and teachings should not be a part of any KiDs Beach Club® activity to maintain harmony in the ministry.