In order for a church to receive ministry assistance from KiDs Beach Club®, the following criteria must be considered:
- Active and engaged pastoral support for KBC ministry.
- Organized outreach strategy in place to connect beach club kids and their families to the partnering church.
- Church coordinator and club leader (volunteer or staff) in place and ready to coordinate all elements of a beach club.
- Adequate, consistent volunteer staffing from church, school, or community partnerships.
Please note KiDs Beach Club® is pleased to coach or offer assistance to you in any of these areas. Simply check the boxes on the form below.
The level of ministry assistance is determined by the size of church, church annual budget, and church’s commitment to community outreach. The ministry assistance committee (KBC senior staff) will review all submitted applications.
|Level||Church Attendance||Maximum Ministry
Less than 100
*Amounts are based on a full 24 weeks of club.
- Churches have the option to make one annual payment, two bi-annual payments or four quarterly payments.
- Multiple churches in partnership to sponsor one beach club are not eligible to receive ministry assistance.
- Churches receiving ministry assistance are not eligible for the early bird discount or any other special reduced rates.
- Ministry assistance is reviewed annually and cannot be guaranteed beyond the current school year awarded.
- Ministry assistance is limited to two clubs per church.
Ministry Assistance Application