Volunteer Online Basic Training
All volunteers who serve in a Beach Club, must complete Online Basic Training before they can serve in club. They are required to watch three videos, read the KBC Policies and Procedures and agree to the organization’s statement of Faith. Once a prospective volunteer verifies they have watched the videos and read those documents, they will proceed to their background check.
- Watch a series of three videos. (Less than 20 minutes total viewing time)
- Video 1 – KBC Overview and Explanation of Online Basic Training
- Video 2 – Message from the KBC President, Jack Terrell
- Video 3 – KBC Policies and Procedures
- Read the KBC Policies and Procedures.
- Read the KBC Statement of Faith
- Complete an agreement form, verifying the prospective volunteer has viewed the three videos in their entirety and that they understand and agree to abide by the KBC Policies and Procedures and KBC Statement of Faith.
- Continue to Background Check.
- Enter required personal information and submit.