With 2016 just around the corner, it seems only appropriate to look back to see what KiDs Beach Club® was able to accomplish this year:
- Since September, 355 children have welcomed Christ into their lives by making Jesus their forever friend.
- Great Treasure Day has been a tremendous success with more than 17,000 Bibles getting into the hands of children in 2015.
- The organization added nine new staff members, created separate teams for strategic growth and club relations, and added a senior area director position. Suzanne Massey and Dr. Rod Masteller will join the board January 1.
- Established a new college internship program in marketing and club relations.
- Paul McCollum added the responsibility of development director and has already implemented new donor-onboarding events, including the KBC Charity Hunt.
- Experienced a 24 percent growth rate, which equates to 35 new clubs, several new school districts and one new state: Louisiana.
- With the gift of a Bible to every kid in every Beach Club, found new ways to teach them how to be hands on with their new Bibles. Implemented new “Hang 10” pages that encourage kids to spend 10 minutes each day reading their Bible.
- Made commitment to offer a summer camp, which will start in July 2016. The goal is to help kids take what they learn at Beach Club to a new level and become leaders for Christ on their school campuses.
- Built database of 24,000 contacts in email distribution program that we regularly communicate to with the monthly Surf Report and Bibles for Beach Club e-newsletters. Our subscribers also get messages about other events like North Texas Giving Day and #GivingTuesday.
- The organization’s Facebook and Twitter accounts are seeing new followers daily and we added Instagram and Vimeo accounts to help us better engage with our community and tell the incredible stories in KiDs Beach Club, including Great Treasure Day. Be sure to like us at @KiDsBeachClub and share our content. Share your own content by using the #KiDsBeachClub hashtag.
- KBC moved into a new corporate office space in Bedford, Texas the last week of 2015, thanks to a surprise donor who offered up office space in his building. There are currently 14 offices with additional room that will allow our ministry to continue to grow.
We could not do it with our donors, volunteers, staff and of course our amazing Beach Club kids. Our wins are your wins. Thank you for your support!
If you have not yet made a year-end gift to KiDs Beach Club®, your support would be appreciated. Click here to make a tax-deductible gift before the December 31 deadline.
Published on Dec 17 2015 @ 10:58 AM CDT